The Apparel Textile Sourcing Virtual Tradeshow
Our response to the COVID-19 Coronavirus
The global pandemic demands Solidarity, Speed, and a Response. Expanding the reach of our buyers and manufacturers is one way we can help. ATS-Virtual will connect apparel & textile manufacturers and buyers, all currently restricted from international travel.
Why Attend ATS Virtual?
- Free sourcing, education, matchmaking & more.
- Instant downloadable factory certifications, catalogs, facts & figures.
- Interactive seminars from apparel & sourcing industry experts.
- Five show days & 24/7 access for a month after the event.
- Exhibits from North America, Latin America, Asia & the Middle East.
- Live chats, virtual networking, engagement made simple.
Why Exhibit at ATS Virtual?
- Over 2M international buyers & brands invited to attend for free.
- Display more product than any traditional trade show booth display videos.
- Showcase your company with videos, web links, & live interaction with attendees.
- Provide instant downloadable factory certifications, pricing, MOQs, catalogs, facts & figures.
- Communicate direct via Zoom, Facebook Live, Periscope Live, YouTube Live, WeChat & WhatsApp.
- Booth costs are 1/3 the price of traditional trade show booths.
ATSV is conveniently spread out over five days - May 25-29 - to provide time, navigation, and opportunity for all to attend.
- See exhibition booths from around the globe - From your home base.
- Hear expert seminars live and recorded – for the benefit of your time.
- Interact easily via private or group chat – talk to who you want, when you want.
- Live matchmaking – In advance or during show, for speed and precision at ATSV.
- Take advantage of the FREE opportunity to act globally direct from home.
The global audience will now include attendees from the USA, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Australia, plus many more countries and regions. ATS-Virtual will also feature international manufacturers direct from Asia, the Middle-East, Africa, Latin America and North America.
- ATS Surveyed thousands of buyers and sellers - over 90% eager to attend virtually.
- ATS Engaged our B2B trade platforms, TopTenWholesale.com and Manufacturer.com - over 2 million buyers and brands.
- ATS is subsidizing manufacturers from hard-hit regions to significantly lower their booth costs - We are here to support our community.