Call for Speakers
Thank you for your interest in speaking at an ATS Conference. Many applications are received for speaking opportunities and we cannot accommodate all requests. Several of our seminars may be presented in a panel format and may feature multiple speakers. The decision to feature multiple speakers in any session is at the sole discretion of conference organizers.
About Our Seminars
The ATS Conference Series features the most comprehensive seminars and panel discussions worldwide. We attract speakers specializing in key areas of the concept-to-consumer apparel process.
- Wilson ZhuChief Operating Officer Li & Fung
- Bob KirkeExecutive DirectorCanadian Apparel Federation (CAF)
- Julia K. HughesPresident United States Fashion Industry Association (USFIA)
- Avedis SeferianPresident & CEOWorldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP)
- Andrea BreyerHead of Trade Policy and SustainabilityForeign Trade Association of German Retailers (AVE)
- Jeff StreaderManaging DirectorGo Global Brand Investment Platform
- Marc SidlerGroup CMOTestex
- Anna LivermoreFounderV.Mora
- Alessandra GoldCreative DirectorKRUZIN
- Clay E. HicksonSenior Vice PresidentWorldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP)
Apply to Speak
Please complete the form below to submit a proposal to speak at ATS.
- Speakers must adhere 100% to our "NO COMMERCIALISM" Policy. If you cannot avoid commercialism, please do not agree to speak at ATS shows.
- Speakers must present their material in an educational, non-commercial and non-self-promotional manner.
- Speakers must present new concepts and new ideas, not available from any other source.
- Speakers must provide the Seminar and/or or Panel Title, Description, High Resolution Headshot & bio.
- Cross Promotion - Speakers must participate in cross marketing their seminar and/or panel discussion, including the ATS show overall.